The Billing and Collections unit issues and manages invoices and provides collection management services for City business-related activities on behalf of City Departments.
Please contact Accounts Receivable for questions regarding any of the following:
- Responding to customer requests for clarification about invoices or statements
- Managing annual assessment program
- Managing billing accounts and adjustments
- Managing over-payments and refunds
- Prioritizing collection action on A/R accounts
- Negotiating payment schedules for City debtors
- Filing small claims court cases and judgment liens
- Identifying accounts under bankruptcy protection
- Reporting court ordered debtors to Franchise Tax Board
- Providing follow-up on unpaid accounts
There are currently no external links.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 8/29/2017