Payment System Maintenance
Online payment systems - both website and telephone payment systems - will be unavailable from Thursday, May 24, 2018, at 5:00 p.m., to Sunday, May 27, 2018, 5:00 p.m.
Payment Systems Notice
Please use these links to access payment options:
Making Payments During System Maintenance
To make a payment when City online systems are unavailable, please use one of the following options:
Option 1 - Green payment drop boxes at City Hall, 425 N. El Dorado Street
- Drop boxes are located (at sidewalk level) on both sides of City Hall.
- Use check, money order, or cashier’s check only. Include your utility bill payment stub.
- Please do not deposit cash in drop boxes.
Option 2 – Mail payment
- Please do not mail your payment if received late notice.
- Allow 3-5 business days for mail delivery and processing.
- Mailing instructions
Option 3 – Electronic payment
- Electronic payment options offered by your personal bank.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) or
Contact Us at Utility Billing Customer Service.
There are currently no external links.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 5/23/2018