Redevelopment Successor Agency
Assembly Bill X1 26 (AB 26) dissolved all existing California Redevelopment Agencies, effective February 1, 2012, and allows each city or county:
- to establish itself as the Successor Agency to its Redevelopment Agency and
- to assume responsibilities for housing functions previously undertaken by the Redevelopment Agency.
On August 23, 2011, the City passed a resolution to serve as Successor Agency to the Stockton Redevelopment Agency (Successor Agency) and to assume Redevelopment Agency housing functions.
AB 26 created the Stockton Successor Agency Oversight Board to direct and/or approve actions of the Successor Agency. For more information, please visit the Stockton Successor Agency Oversight Board.
Recognized Obligation Payment Schedule (ROPS)
- ROPS 19-20, Resolution 007 Countywide Oversight Board of San Joaquin County
- ROPS 18-19, Resolution OB 2018-01-24-0601
- ROPS 17-18, Resolution OB 2017-01-25-0601
- ROPS 16-17, Resolution OB 2016-01-27-0601
- ROPS 15-16B, Resolution OB 2015-09-23-0902
- ROPS 15-16A, Resolution OB 2015-02-25-0602
- ROPS 14-15B, Resolution OB 2014-09-24-0402
- ROPS 14-15A, Resolution OB 2014-02-26-0502
- ROPS 13-14B, Resolution OB 2013-09-25-02
- ROPS 13-14A, Resolution OB 2013-02-27-01
- ROPS 12-13B (ROPS III), Resolution OB 2012-08-22-04
- ROPS 12-13A (ROPS II), Resolution OB 2012-05-09-2
- ROPS 11-12B (ROPS I), Resoluiton OB 2012-04-24-01
- Redevelopment Agency Enforceable Obligation Payment Schedule
Redevelopment Project Area Maps
There are no external links.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 1/29/2019