Weston Ranch Crossings
The City of Stockton has received a federal grant to increase safety for pedestrians and bicyclists at nine (9) crossing locations in Weston Ranch.
Each crossing location has been studied and recommendations include combinations of improvements such as flashing beacons, high visibility crosswalks, signage, curb ramps and other changes along the curbs, gutters and sidewalks.
All improvements will be made within the City's existing right-of-way.
- Henry Long Blvd. at San Joaquin Trail (nearest cross-street Estes Ave and east of George Komure Elementary)
- William Moss Blvd. at San Joaquin Trail (nearest cross-street Sacchetti Cir.)
- Carolyn Weston Blvd. at San Joaquin Trail (nearest cross-street Ishi Goto St.)
- Ews Woods Blvd. at Boardwalk Dr.
- Ishi Goto St. at Ews Woods Blvd.
- Ews Woods Blvd. at Little Hale Pl. (August Knodt Elementary)
- Henry Long Blvd. at Venice Cir. (North side of Weston Ranch High School)
- Henry Long Blvd. at Star Way (Great Valley Elementary)
- McDougald Blvd. at San Joaquin Trail (nearest cross street Ishi Goto St.)
A public meeting was held in June. Representatives from the City of Stockton Public Works Department and members of the design team discussed proposed plans. Members of the community reviewed project plans and maps and provided input to the design process.
- Preliminary designs have been completed, as of September 2018.
- Final plans are anticipated by April 2019.
- Following Caltrans approval, the City will advertise the project for construction bids.
- Installation is expected to begin in Fall 2019.
For information, please Contact Us.
There are currently no external links.
This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 3/18/2019